Thursday, July 24, 2008

70's and 80's Party!!

After working a crazy week last week and getting tons of sweet overtime our apartment complex had it's annual summer bash on Saturday! We had such a blast! All the employees had to work signing people in, working the games and stuff like that so I put Andy to work taking pictures! They turned out great so we're going to have them all printed off and sell them in the office next week! I had no idea what to wear but with the help of Adriane and some local thrift shops I came up with a pretty sweet outfit!! Andy had an awesome pair of silver pleather pants that we bought at DI in Rexburg ages ago but it was about 100 degrees Saturday night so he decided to go with cut-offs instead!

Hott stuff!!! Literally! It was way too hot of leggings that night!!


Check out Andys hair!!! I was sweating so much that you can't even tell that I showed up at the party with bright purple eye shadow (thanks Ruth) and hot pink lipstick (thanks Adriane)!!!

My boss and me. I realized right after we took this picture that I'm giving the "hang ten" hand gesture not the "rock on" one. oops.... Andy assured me that "hang ten" was 80's too. Thanks babe! One foxy lady and one gnarly dude!!! Check out the shoulders on that dude!! We had so much fun painting these with Lisa and Kim!!!

We had a DJ at the party that played great music all night long! The game that was the biggest hit was watermelon football. That game is brutal! They greased down a huge watermelon and then they played football in the pool with it!! Ruth, Dave and the boys came by to check out the festivities and we had a blast hanging out with them!



What a fun night! It was great to see all of our long hours and hard work pay off!! Now that it's all over we can start focusing on our Christmas party!!!

4 comments:

M.M.M. said...

Hi Andy (and wife)-
So this is Melissa Mott from forever ago-Back in Ricks college days, freshman year. I found your blog as I was looking through Margie's blogs. We used to hang out at the Galley and sometimes sing silly songs in the front room of my dorm. Anyway, maybe you remember me, maybe not...Oh and I was in your brother's singles ward 3 years ago in mesa, az...before I got married. Anyway, had to drop you a line! You guys have a cute family!

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun time. Great job with the costumes! They're perfect!

Megan and Erik said...

You guys are so fun. We miss ya and your blogging. Where have ya been? Anyway we just made our blog private so could you email me your email addy to megpyper@gmail.com and I will send ya an invite. okay luv ya guys

Megan and Erik said...

Where are you guys!