Friday, August 21, 2009

AND WE'RE OFF!!!!!!

Can you see it?? Look closer.....





That folks, is a real, live ALLIGATOR!!! Andy took this picture ON CAMPUS (ahhhhhh!!!!!) a few weeks ago!!! I'll have to have Andy post some gator stories soon..... apparently they like to eat Mike&Ikes!! Who knew?!


Well, we're pretty much packed up and ready for move #9!!! (ok so, a few of those were just across town moves, but still.....) One would think that the more you move, the better you get at it. NOT TRUE!!! How have I gathered so much junk in just a few years? I've made a million trips to the salvation army to drop stuff off and as soon as I get home I find more things that need to go!!! This trip is going to be a little different since this little guy.....



will be riding in the car with us!! Anyone ever traveled looooooooooong hours in the car with pets? I talked to a friend who says she gives hers baby benadryl and that knocks them out?!?! Poor little guy.... tomorrow is going to be a long day!


We are so, so sad to leave Fayetteville BUT we also can't wait to start this new adventure!!! I'll be sure to post pictures of our trip/house/gators as soon as we get all settled!!

2 comments:

Cami! said...

YOU ARE BACK ON YOUR BLOG! HOORAY!

Ok, so I guess it's only been a month between...which is definitely an improvement over a YEAR between blogs...but still...

You CAN'T let Andy go to that school! They have ALLIGATORS! so scary! They eat people!

Love, Cami

Becca said...

So- I think you need an update. lol.